2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior Design
Explore the new and improved 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L. This year Mission drivers will be excited to see the improvements, and how the Jeep Grand Cherokee L third row seating will improve your drives. The Jeep third-row seating makes it easy for Edinburg drivers to fit seven passengers in their vehicle, and maintain the capabilities one expects from a Jeep. Learn more about the Jeep Grand Cherokee L third row seating, dimensions, design and features with Burns Motors. Then contact our team when you’re ready to come for a test drive.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Dimensions
If you are interested in the Jeep Grand Cherokee L, you may be curious about the grand Cherokee L third row seating dimensions. There’s an abundance of space for your friends and family to load up their gear and take off on your next Pharr adventure. The third row isn’t an afterthought either, there is still plenty of space that passengers in the bag will feel comfortable.
- Passenger Volume: 152 cubic feet
- Maximum Interior Cargo Volume: 84.6 cubic feet
- Front Legroom: 41.3 inches
- Second-Row Legroom: 39.4 inches (Best-in-Class)
- Third-Row Legroom: 30.3 inches
- Front Headroom: 39.8 inches
- Second-Row Headroom: 39.9 inches
- Third-Row Headroom: 37.3 inches
- Front Hiproom: 57.4 inches
- Second-Row Hiproom: 56.3 inches
- Third-Row Hiproom: 42.9 inches
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior: Design
When it comes to Jeep third-row seating, the Jeep Grand Cherokee L third-row seating was truly done right. There are three ways that McAllen drivers can configure their Jeep to optimize the space and comfort for their passengers.
- Six passengers: two seats per row
- Six passengers plus console: puts additional storage between the second-row seats
- Seven passengers: The second row of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers three seats so rear-seat passengers still have space to get comfortable.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior: Features
When you choose the Jeep Grand Cherokee L, you aren’t losing out on anything. There are an abundance of features for Pharr drivers to enjoy on their next road trip:
- Uconnect™ 5 with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Available multicolor ambient lighting
- 16-way adjustable front seats with massage and memory
Experience the Jeep Grand Cherokee L at Burns Motors
When you are ready to test drive the Jeep Grand Cherokee L, contact our team at Burns Motors to schedule an appointment. We are happy to answer any questions you have about the Grand Cherokee L. You can apply for financing today to get driving ASAP.
More from Burns Motors
The 2024 Jeep Wrangler is not just an SUV; it’s a statement of freedom and capability. Renowned for its off-road prowess and distinctive style, the latest Jeep Wrangler configurations offer a range of options to suit every adventurer’s needs. Whether you’re cruising through Mission, a Wrangler trim level is ready for the challenge. For those…
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee is ideal for Mission drivers who like to take the jet ski or boat out for the weekend. How much can the Grand Cherokee tow? This rugged vehicle can tow up to 7,200 pounds when properly equipped. The exact 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity varies by the engine,…
Stylish, modern, and comfortable, the Jeep Compass interior offers plenty for its highly attainable price. Here we’ll go over the Jeep’s interior, while especially considering certain trim levels and their attributes, such as the Jeep Compass Altitude interior. So, whether you are looking for a Jeep Compass with a red interior, or a white…